Stephanie - Age 8
Before I started Vision Therapy I…
- Was not able to write letters and numbers properly
- Was not able to skip
- I was scared to jump over logs at school (horse jumps)
After doing Vision Therapy I have noticed improvement in …
- My warm ups because my eye is not drifting out when I make my eyes bigger
- Swimming – using metronome beat for stroke rhythm
- Writing number & letters much better
- I can skip!!
My experience with Vision Therapy was…
- It really helped
- I loved it
- It was really fun
- Christine was a great teacher
Lucy, Stephanie's Mom:
Before my child started Vision Therapy I noticed…
- Misjudging of distance
- Poor writing (sloppy)
- Slow reaction times to external stimuli
- Low self-assessment of ability to perform in various sports/activities
After doing Vision Therapy I have noticed improvement in…
- Hand writing
- Increased willingness to try various sports/activities!!
- Increased awareness of eye movement and ability to control it.
Our experience with Vision Therapy was…
Very positive! Christine was great to work with and she has a great demeanour in dealing with kids…even the occasional uncooperative ones. We certainly had challenges being able to consistently do the “homework” but were greatly helped by our school support system.