Nathan - Age 10
Chantelle, Nathan's Mom:
Before my child started Vision Therapy I noticed…
- He was often too frustrated to sit down and work without having a meltdown. Every worksheet or piece of homework, especially if it involved reading and/or writing was given up on before it was even started.
- Nathan was reading at a very basic level and his writing was completely phonetic.
After doing Vision Therapy I have noticed improvement in…
- Nathan is able to read 2-4 pages in a simple chapter book with little to no difficulty.
- Nathan’s writing has improved to 50% of his writing being written and spelled correctly.
- He is less frustrated with reading.
Our experience with Vision Therapy was…
- Positive. So far we have had a great experience learning the exercises, attending the weekly sessions and now seeing the improvements.